Committed to Excellence
B&E is not a newcomer to the security industry—our firm was established 10 years ago. Today, we are recognized for both depth and breadth of experience in all areas of physical security consulting and training.
We hold several professional credentials and have the deep industry knowledge necessary to provide top-tier service to our clients to help solve the most complex security issues.
• Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission Certified
• Certified Unarmed Security Guard Instructor
• Certified Armed Security Guard Instructor
• Licensed Firearms Instructor
DAVE BEST | Lead Security Consultant, Partner
With more than 30 years of combined experience as a certified security guard instructor, a law enforcement professional, and an asset protection specialist, Dave is certified by the Washington State Criminal Justice Training Commission as a Washington State Certified Instructor for both armed and unarmed security guard training. He brings significant experience working with leading retailers, large entertainment venues, and government agencies providing physical security assessments and implementing security plans.
• Law enforcement officer
• Asset and information protection
• Tactical procedures
• Trends in criminal activity
• Crisis intervention
• Trainer, reserve officer training
• Private loss prevention specialist
• Commercial safety and security
• Use of force, use of deadly force
• Criminal investigations
• U.S. Army veteran